NextgTelecom is becoming a Telco of modern era. The Australian owned business is satisfying the needs of the largest organizations and the most technically demanding clients in the region. NextgTelecom is the most experienced, most qualified Internet Service Provider and Telco Provider since 1999 that assists businesses to define their Internet connection strategies. The company has grown to now offer a broad range of Internet Access and Internet Presence services.
This Telecommunication Plan is Subject to a Cooling off period of 10 Business days which commences on the day you accepted the contract. Plan Details are included below.
NextgTelecom is the Australian-based company to install Broadband ADSL Infrastructure into telephone lines and provides Telecom and Mobile Services.
Services Provided both for Homes and Businesses include
Unlimited Bundle Phone & Internet
ADSL & ADSL2+ – Broadband Internet
Landline Connections (Telephone)
VoIP (Voice over IP)
Mobile Connections and Plans
These technical aspects combine to ensure the company's customers have consistent and reliable connectivity to the Internet. The contribution required here should not be underestimated as NextgTelecom role reflects upon the corporate image of its clients in any and all electronic communications they might have.
This infrastructure allows NextgTelecom substantial control and management of the broadband services, and therefore provides greater speed and reliability to its customers.
- Hardware redundancy - spare routers and servers are readily available.
- Nightly data backup - to high capacity tape devices.
- Power outages - via several UPS (battery powered Uninterruptible Power Supplies) and our own generators.
- Security systems - to keep your data private,
- Stability - e.g., separate dual air conditioning systems to our data centre , 24*7 monitoring systems to pager, etc.
The range of services currently include:
- Connectivity Services, such as Broadband ADSL, Fibre as well as ISDN,
- VoIP services , Reduced Call Rates
- Mobile Services, Wireless Broadband.
There is a large ongoing investment in the highest standard hardware and networking components implemented by NextgTelecom. For example, there are multiple connections to some of the largest Australian Internet backbones of PIPE networks Companies.
NextgTelecom works with the following organizations for improve a Great level of Standard
- Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)
- Australian Communications Industry Forum (ACIF)
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- Internet Industry Association (IIA)
Bigger Faster & Stronger
Compare Our Plans
How do i keep my number?
How do i Sign up for Amber Alerts
What's so great abouot your network